December 26, 2008

Apron Strings

Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Kamill, I have now become an apron producer. I have made seven aprons, with the last three for my two daughters and my daughter-in-law. I have really enjoyed sewing these aprons and the fruits of my labor made cute Christmas gifts for the girls.

Three Aprons


The three girls wearing the aprons on Christmas!


5 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love my apron! and I love everything else I got from Santa this year! I'm glad I stayed an extra night, I had fun with you! Love ya mommo!

Meghan said...

I love my apron too! SO FUN AND CUTE! Thanks mom for everything. I love you and pops so much!

luke and kourt said...

Now that I beatified your blog you need to do more posts! :) Talk to you later and I'll help you with your American Idol count down. Love u.

luke and kourt said...

beautified-it's late...

Kamill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.