February 18, 2009

1920's



Those Roaring 20's!! Well, we can at least pretend once in a while. The Ambulance Association had their annual winter party. It was a 1920's theme, everyone had to come in costume. It was decorated like an Italian Restaurant. So fun... a murder mystery taking place during dinner. Fun to see how everyone dressed. A whole room full of mafia looking characters and their molls (ha ha). A few floozies like me and some very conservative, proper ladies. I won the prize for the best ladie's costume and our friend Rand won for the best men's costume. I personally thought Jerry looked pretty good :) What a terrific party!









Shauna and Cal - she was a "proper" lady!



















Melanie and Bev - in the floozy crowd!


One Hot Couple!!!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Hahaha. Mom I love it! You guys look like you had fun! I should borrow that costume for halloween next year ;)

luke and kourt said...

You guys look so cute-the costumes are awesome-I'm glad you won cause you were so worried about how you looked!Dad looks good too! :)

Kamill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luke and kourt said...

P.S. That doesn't even look like Cal, strange without the mustash...