February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day because it is when Jerry and I plan a date. Jerry sends me flowers and we plan to do something fun. This year we went to the movie and to dinner at our favorite place, Ruby River. It is so yummy! It was fun just to spend the whole day together - you would think that with all the kids away from home now, we would or should have lots of days together. It seems like we always have something to do, errands, going to see family, housework, etc. So it is nice to just spend the day enjoying each others company! I love Jerry and could not ever imagine my life without him. We have been married almost 30 years now! These are a couple of pictures of my flowers. Close up because we were figuring out my camera.

2 comments:

Kamill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luke and kourt said...

I'm glad you two had a fun date up north. Almost married 30 years??? man you two are gettin old..lol