The MK Challenge this week is "What Autumn Means to Me." What a wonderful time of year. Harvest is in the air, the mornings are crisp, the leaves are changing. We are indoors more, and outdoors less. Jerry and I did manage to find time last weekend to visit the Mt. Nebo scenic route from Nephi to Payson. Some of the leaves were changing, but not all. I found it just beautiful. Maybe you will, too.
3 comments:
These are beautiful...I'm jealous! I love the colors of the changing leaves, it makes me just want to sit and stare. I love the cooler temps as well. It's probably because I enjoy curling up in a blanket and reading a good book. There's nothing better.
Looks like you had a beautiful drive on the Nebo loop. Gorgeous pics and leaves!
Beautiful. I love the start of Autumn when you can still see the green fading...
Post a Comment