I decided to participate in a photo challenge from the blog "Life Through The Lens". The challenge is "Type". I instantly became aware of all the written words around me. Those I read, those I see driving down the highway, words everywhere. Looking for the perfect group of words. Then I came upon a familiar assemblage of words that I see everyday. No matter where you go, whether it is traveling near or far, going to work and back, walking around the block, there is no place like home. The comfort you feel as you approach your home town. The peace you feel as you open the door to your house. The love you feel from your family. The familiarity you feel as you climb in your own bed. We go through life looking for adventure, seeking excitement, yet we find the most happiness and joy right in our own home.
2 comments:
True. And I am home when I am surrounded by those I love. Great Job mommo!
Lynda...you're words are so true and beautifully written. Isn't it funny how we do dream of adventure and far away places but, there really isn't any place like home. I love coming back to my own bed and the comforts of my home after a vacation. Thanks so much for joining us this week. ♥
Post a Comment