Oh, no... I have so many indulgences, it is hard to choose. But this challenge did make me take stock of myself, and look at the indulgences I have. Purses, cheesecake, getting my hair done, etc. I chose this indulgence for two reasons - 1. Buying a lipstick makes me feel good. A secret little treat just for me (at least I don't think Jerry borrows these). 2. They are so girly, creamy, colorful and fun to photograph.
But, who am I trying to kid - my super, duper real indulgence is:
4 comments:
Love both of these Lynda! My mom and sister also indulge in lipstick-I on the other hand am a fan of lipgloss-it shows less mistake when I clumsily put it on. :) But, I am totally with you on the coke and chocolate...yum!
Love these :) That lipstick shot is awesome-good job mommo!
It's hard finding indulgences the husbands don't want to share, huh? lol! Great shots! The lipstick looks like lots of fun:)
This post of yours made me smile. Love it to bits. The lipstick shot is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for dropping by my little blog the other day and for your kind comments.
P.S you have a new digital pal from Australia now xox
Post a Comment