November 1, 2010

Hmmmm.... Shape

Hmmmm - shape. We look around, things are circles, squares, rectangles, triangles and more. Is one better than the other? We use the word "shape" every day in one manner or another. Examples: "This used car is in great shape.", "I love the shape of those clouds.", "My garden is in sad shape.", etc. We are bombarded with icons of getting a better shape. You've seen them - "improve your shape" by doing this. Why isn't round the best shape? There are many beautiful photographs showing the many shapes in nature. Everything is a shape of some kind. The dictionary defines shape as the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of a specific form or figure. Interesting... I am choosing a humorous approach, hoping for the very least that people will say, "She is great shape for her age !"

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love your humorous approach! I wish I was in better shape. I didn't know there were so many definitions for shape until I looked it up.

luke and kourt said...

I think you are in great shape and you motivate me all the time to eat better and get in better shape!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

lol! why didn't I think of that! so creative fabulous take on this weeks inspiration xox