
Jerry is Jerry. He is an EMT, known throughout our county. He gives his time 24/7, to help those who are hurt or sick. He is a father of four wonderful children. He is a grandfather of six beautiful grandchildren. He works hard. He loves to hunt. He loves to go on ATV rides. He loves to play poker on the internet. He loves baseball and basketball. He always has a pen hooked on his shirt. He always has a hat upon his head. He enjoys growing a garden, especially gourds. He loves to chat with people. He makes me laugh. I make him laugh. He is sensitive and sweet. He tries to be tough and burley, but I see him in a different light. He is loving and giving. He enjoys spoiling me. He loves to go on trips with me. We will stay up for hours just talking and analysing things. He is supportive of my interests. Although he doesn't like me to take his picture, I do catch him off guard occassionally. Jerry is my best friend and has been my companion for 31 years.
I cannot imagine a day without him.
2 comments:
All I can say is, "Awwwwww!"
I love pops. He is a great example and I couldn't of asked for a better dad.
Post a Comment