November 9, 2010

MK Challenge ~ Together

Something everyone recognizes. Something in everyone's cupboard. Eaten in the morning, in the afternoon, at midnight. Something that definitely goes together. Smooth or Crunchy. Peanut Butter and Jelly. PB&J. The grandkids love 'em. My hubby loves 'em. Hmmm.... time for a snack!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I do love a good PB&J :) Your getting good at pics mom! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Yum!

luke and kourt said...

chunky pb is the best way to go.
did you eat your sandwich after or just use it for the pic :) tasty.

Kristi said...

PB&J is an all time favorite of mine and they do fit so perfectly together. I love how you interpreted the word 'together' and that I'm not the only one who was thinking of food. ♥

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Oh yes! Definatley better together yum!

I love the sequence of images you choose to include. The little story it tells is fabulous no words are necessary xox