I look forward to bringing the Christmas decorations out of storage. Although, I must admit it takes longer to put them up than it used to. Each box brings memories of past Christmas'. I have always believed that Christmas is best enjoyed through the eyes of children. Which is why I chose to post a pic of one of my favorite decorations. It is a music box, made up of toys that come to life and move with Christmas carols. It is fashioned to look like a toy box. The inside lid is a mirror. Lights flash with the music and reflect in the mirror. I love seeing the kids and now the grandkiddies open up the toy box to find this holiday band. Their eyes light up and they know this is special. Something about toys, toy boxes, Christmas songs, and a band of familiar friends.
3 comments:
I agree...Christmas is best seen through the eyes of children. They have so much life, joy, and excitement to share. I think my Jaden would love this this music box. He is mesmerized by music. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. ♥
I know all the kiddos love that music box, I remember playing with one at grams, is it the same one? Only a few more days till Christmas, that means, Delta, Here we come! :)
This music box looks amazing.
We have a few 'musical' decorations and they are definitely favorites.
Thanks so much for joining us and sharing a special Christmas decoration.
Post a Comment