January 8, 2011

I Might Like Eagles Now...

As many of you are aware, a few years ago, I had a run in with an Eagle. It was a Golden Eagle that was having breakfast in the middle of the road. I was driving by, minding my business, on my way to work, when the Eagle made the choice to fly into my windshield. I really think it was a suicidal!! It scared me to death, breaking the windshield and the bug-guard. Ever since then, I have not liked Eagles at all, and I don't think they like me. I could swear they give me the evil eye when I see them. However, yesterday, on my way home from work, I saw this Eagle. It was so magestic. I had to stop to snap a few pics.





1 comment:

luke and kourt said...

Great pics of the eagle. Love the bright blue sky.