January 26, 2011

MK Challenge ~ Around Town

My Town is a farming community. We are surrounded by alfalfa fields and dairies. There is a lot of wide open space. It is mostly quiet. It is mostly safe. You know everyone, and they know you. To me, the photo I have chosen for this week's challenge makes perfect sense.


4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love wide open spaces and quiet. What a beautiful representation of your town and the sun on this cute cows face is so lovely. I always wonder what they think of us humans...

April said...

Me too, I always wonder what cows are thinking when they look at us. This is a fun picture of your town. Good idea.

luke and kourt said...

I like his little hairy chin and his bangs are swept so nicely :) Great photo mom! and I agree with Kristi that soft sunlight on his face looks great!

Tatter Beans said...

totally adorable... made me think of home and where I grow up... awesome photo and yes the sunlight looks awesome