March 10, 2011

MK Challenge ~ Blur

I love working with blur in photography. It brings such depth to a photo. I especially enjoy nature pics that have some bokeh or background blur.  There is a field in front of my work full of sage and sunflowers. They are all still brown, gray and blah. But kneeling down and getting a bit of the sky to blur in the background, makes even brush look a bit more interesting.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I too love working with blur! It really is growing on me. The colors in this are so beautiful. I adore sky blue. Thanks for joining us this week.

Tatter Beans said...

This is so pretty and I love the blur it gives it distant

luke and kourt said...

I love the blue, it makes the brown look more yellow. I like your blur photo, good job.

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

ooh yes I agree love those soft dreamy images makes the images so very interesting. This colour combo is lovely xox