April 5, 2011

MK Challenge ~ Colorful

So much color surrounds us. Why does it take a photography challenge to make us appreciate it? I have a few colorful pictures to share. Sorry for so many, but I just could not decide!

Ball of Color



Colorful Eyes


Circles of Color
 

Color Top


Have a Colorful Day!!

7 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love the focus on the bracelet shot. All these images are awesome! You are getting so good mom!

April said...

These are such fun photos! I love the colors and the playful subjects you chose.

Tatter Beans said...

The circles of color...wow..love how they almost blend to each other ...nice job

Kristi said...

Fabulous variety of images showing color! You are much more creative than I am. Maybe lack of sleep is the culprit? Maybe. I really love the ball of rubberbands...the light is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

It's so nice to see a little color on this rainy, gray day!

melissa deakin said...

wow.
these are all amazing.
that colorful rubber band ball is so awesome and those erasers are so cool!
wonderful work.
i'm so happy you joined us!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

wow so vibrant how did i miss this?!

love them all thanks for sharing all of them. I agree you are so creative. Love the eyeshadow!!