I love spring. It is a renewal. I love the flowers, the rain, the crisp evenings, the warm afternoons. I love hearing people outside, mowing, riding bikes. One of my most favorite parts of spring is the beginning of baseball season. I love watching all the games, from T-ball to the Pros. Ashton is 7 this year. I wish I lived closer to catch all of his games (coach-pitch). I did see the opening game. So fun. It was hard to choose which one of my photos was a favorite to post. I narrowed it down to these two.
Happy Spring and Happy Baseball Season!


5 comments:
He is so fun to watch! I love both photos too! Great job mom!
Gorgeous. How cute. I love both images. You should have shared them all!
I love the first one with the stance and the holding of the cap, and the second one with I think gloves in the back pocket!!
xox
He looks so grown up in these photos...so adorable! I love both of them. I bet he wishes you were closer so you could watch more games too. :)
Great pictures! I wish I would have known about his game. I would have loved to go watch. Maybe the next one. My kids would love it too. I love baseball!
It's so much fun to watch kids and grandkids play ball. I'm glad you got to see the opening game at least. Great photos. I like them both, expecially the gloves in the back pocket.
Post a Comment