As I have frequently shared, we live in rural America. We are surrounded by fields, dairies, alfalfa fields, and a few people. There are only about 3500 people in our county. I like the quiet, country life. No malls, only a couple of diners, a couple of gas stations and a couple of grocery stores. We do have a McDonald's and a 7-11, but that is about it as far as national chains go. It is nice, you know your neighbors and you look out for each other. It is a nice place to raise children, and even nicer when they come home for a visit. It is hot dogs on Easter weekend, parade and derby on the 4th of July. It is true Americana at it's finest. Welcome to Rural America.
And the one I chose for the rural challenge... I call "Born Today".






4 comments:
mommo, love the pics! you are getting really good. and i am getting really good at one handed typing while feeding lily! love you!
OH, I love them all! Such cute babies! Such beautiful photos mom! One of your best yet!
Ahh, I love your photos. Great job.
stopped by from from "life through the lens"... I have enjoyed reading your blog, very envious of your own piece of rural america! I'll be sure to follow {hugs}
Post a Comment