Unlike the sweet ladies hosting this challenge, who posted wonderful photos of lines going somewhere; Melissa's photo showed a beautiful wood fence that she passed taking her son to school, and Kristi's that showed the dividing lines on a road and likening it to going forward in our lives. I chose a different take on the challenge.
To me, these lines show a life-time of devotion. A life-time of loving me and his children. I see struggles, I see joy, I see lines of caring. I see a man enjoying being outdoors with his children, working in the yard, building a fence, planting a garden, hunting a deer, riding a four-wheeler. I see a grandpa, laughing with his grandchildren, rocking them to sleep. I see a husband, sneaking up on me to see me laugh, watching me open a surprise gift, holding me at night.
These lines are a map of a life well spent.

5 comments:
Lynda, this is so amazing! I love the way you describe what the lines mean to you. They truly do mean a lot. Beautifully done!
Oh my!!!! What an amazing image. You are so creative. I love this!!!
How true what a wonderful story they tell. beautiful xox
I love this idea for lines. I love what you wrote and your image is great! ♥
Awesome Lynda. I love the beautiful sentiments that you expressed with this photo. It really makes it more special. Wonderful photo and story.
great photo momo! if i could be half the man pops is i would live a happy-hard working life!
Post a Comment