February 23, 2011

MK Challenge ~ Black and White ...

Taking a Black and White photo, or converting a photo to Black and White is something I enjoy doing. Sometimes there is success and sometimes the color photo is better. I took this photo of my adorable granddaughter this weekend. I love her little freckles and I love how in the black and white, she looks so much like her momma. She is truly a joy to be around. I enjoy her spunky attitude. I love that she plays with girly stuff and the next minute she is wrestling her brothers. That is my Rylee Bug!




8 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love this little miss. Great shot of this cute, crazy Ry.

Tatter Beans said...

adorable..... totally adorable

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Beautiful! I love B&W for portraits to. So lovely xox

Me said...

she is so adorable! what a cutie!

Kristi said...

So cute! I love her smile and her personality. Portraits in black and white are my favorite.

Meghan said...

LOVE MY GIRL. She brings me so much happiness :) Cute pic mom. Love the black and white.

melissa deakin said...

oh my goodness, she is adorable.
this black and white is beautiful!
thanks so much for joining us this week.
we're happy to be back.

April said...

Awesome photo. It looks like you really captured her personality!! Great smile. Thanks for sharing with us all.