October 5, 2011

Almost Famous....

Chase is in a band. The band was created several years ago, before Chase and some of his buds went on their missions. Alas, everyone is home, and the band is back together. "So Resilient" performed a couple of weeks ago at Rachel's Coffee in Washington. So fun to hear and see them. Quite a talented group, and I must say that I am a proud Mommo. So catch them again on Oct. 8th, again at Rachel's. No cover charge, but hey, buy a coffee or hot chocolate and support the host!





And my own "poster" rendition, should my almost famous son need some posters someday!



And a couple more of this up and coming "So Resilient"....
This are of Nate and of course, a Nate poster....



Don't forget to check them out!!


1 comment:

Core unLtd. said...

I LOVE the "poster renditions"!! These are so cool and when he's famous, they'll make for grea album covers!!