To challenge myself, I have decided to post inspirational thoughts that accompany a photo I have taken during the week. Last Saturday, Jerry and I went on a day-long date. We needed some together time. Even when there is just two of us at home, we get busy, and have to schedule dates, just to spend some time alone, without phones, work, community and other obligations. We drove the Nebo Loop. Although most of the trees had already lost their autumn leaves, there were a few pretty spots. After the drive we took in a movie in Provo and finished up with dinner. A nice day with my best friend. I hope you enjoy the thought and challenge yourselves to spend more time in nature. It is a good way to put things back into perspective.

1 comment:
Absolutely LOVE it!! I, too, have a thing for inspirational posters with dynamic photos.
*you are a photographer after my own heart!
Post a Comment